The Bourne Education Trust has a proven track record of successfully converting schools to become academies. In the last 3 years we have supported 8 schools with their conversion and all proceeded smoothly and efficiently.
We have an excellent working relationship with Surrey County Council, the Regional Schools’ Commissioner and the academy’s broker for the region.
- Individual support for your business manager and finance team with the conversion process.
- Complete project management of the conversion process
- Access to our executive team to advise on the implications of academisation per se and the conversion process specifically
- Liaison with the professional associations regarding TUPE and conversion
- Pensions advice relating to conversion
- Practical and experienced support from and access to governors and school leaders in our converter schools.
If you require more information please contact Debbie Nixon, executive PA: firstname.lastname@example.org