As the Trust expands, we aim to have our schools grouped together in clusters of around five academies. These clusters are arranged according to both strategic and geographical areas. Clusters provide strategic partnerships to facilitate and deliver our core purpose of ensuring outstanding outcomes for pupils and students.
Core functions of Clusters
- To provide consistency of expectation, resourcing and a vehicle for quality assurance across the Trust.
- To provide a school led accountability and improvement system - to empower school leaders to drive change and improvement right into the heart of the schools within the Trust rather than a top down approach.
- To deliver and provide rigour to the Trust’s development plan and assist in the delivery of the plan to improve outcomes for children.
- To empower middle leaders and help promote and develop networks to enable school leaders to work in unison, and to deepen the Trust’s talent pool.
- To facilitate peer to peer coaching support for staff.
- To facilitate the building of effective partnerships with parents, carers, communities, businesses and other stakeholders.
- The schools within a cluster will have a collective ambition to support and challenge each other, ensuring a consistent drive to improve and add value to pupil outcomes.
- A fast, fluid, flexible, and highly skilled, staffing structure is developed across the Trust.
- The cluster facilitates the sharing of data, excellent practice and consistently challenges practitioners to deliver one of the Trust’s key principles: to be transparent, generous, supportive and honest in how we work with each other.
The Trust has initially established three clusters – Epsom, Chertsey / Addlestone / Staines (‘CAS’) and Woking. In the future, we will build a new cluster in Hampshire to include Everest Community Academy. The schools are currently grouped as follows:
Auriol Junior School
Epsom and Ewell High School
Meadow Primary School
West Ewell Primary School
Chertsey High School
Jubilee High School
Pyrcroft Grange Primary School
Sayes Court Primary School
The Matthew Arnold School
Brookwood Primary School
Sythwood Primary School
The executive leaders for the clusters are Gayle Jenkins and Steve Price.