The Bourne Education Trust has a proven track record of successfully converting schools to become academies. In the last nine years we have supported a large number of schools with their conversion and all proceeded smoothly and efficiently.
We have an excellent working relationship with our 3 current local authorities, the Regional Schools’ Commissioner and the academy’s broker for the regions in which we operate.
- Individual support for your business manager and finance team with the conversion process.
- Complete project management of the conversion process.
- Access to our executive team to advise on the implications of academisation per se and the conversion process specifically.
- Liaison with the professional associations regarding TUPE and conversion.
- Pensions advice relating to conversion.
- Practical and experienced support from and access to governors and school leaders in our converter schools.
If you require more information please contact Lisa Mills, Trust PA: email@example.com.